Official Game improvement thread

21/02/17 12:16
Penalties.....give the option of Kick to touch, scrum, shot at goal or tap and go.
22/02/17 10:45
Weather conditions
22/02/17 12:08
Stadium roof, open or closed
23/02/17 14:50
http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17581&page=1#post-127515

Added here as good suggestion
23/02/17 20:38
I think it's been said before but more tactical options.
Set plays sounds like a good idea to me.
Also more young players coming through. I know a young acadamy building was mooted at one point and seemed like an interesting prospect.
23/02/17 20:38
I think it's been said before but more tactical options.
Set plays sounds like a good idea to me.
Also more young players coming through. I know a young acadamy building was mooted at one point and seemed like an interesting prospect.
12/03/17 15:07
Allan Thomson :

Penalties.....give the option of Kick to touch, scrum, shot at goal or tap and go.

Now woudnt that be nice.
14/03/17 02:06
Whats wrong with the fullback in this game? He doesnt tackle very well, doesnt even attempt to defend or cover off a runaway try. Its as if hes just a player on the field that does nothing apart from kick. By the time he thinks of even attempting to stop a player its too late.
14/03/17 08:28
Buswa :

Whats wrong with the fullback in this game? He doesnt tackle very well, doesnt even attempt to defend or cover off a runaway try. Its as if hes just a player on the field that does nothing apart from kick. By the time he thinks of even attempting to stop a player its too late.

Could partly be due to your general strategy and individual settings. Also consider what the opp attacking players may be set up as.
01/04/17 03:13
Can we have an option to hide the scores until you watch the game?

When I wake up I want to watch my championship game without knowing the outcome.

I sometimes try to blur my vision and try to hit the button to watch a game, however I either invariably see the score or I see the orange highlight markers on the game timeline which spoils my watching too.