Fix the gc ranking system

08/02/19 14:40
So I don't norm bitch about much

But this GC ranking system is Bull

The Brotherhood draws the pimps every 3rd gc

I cant remember the last time we lost a gc to anyone but the Pimps and 1 game to The outsiders..

we never pick and choose who we play.. we dont look whos tied up before we hit the button we simply hit the button as soon as 1 GC ends and wait for the next match

All this bragging about who is 2nd... cracks me up cause in truth.. does it matter?

but beause people like to talk lets take a look at that...

we play the pimps we score 18-19 wins (every time)

the outsiders are the only team outside the pimps and i got nothing but respect for them... like us they bust arse and don't back away form anyone.. every game with them when they are at full power is a Great GC and I have a blast...

and Yet we find ourselves ranked 4th -5th because we get the pimps every 3rd game...

I'm ok with that.. we pay our dues... to beat the best you have to play the best

but for the love of God add a ranking system that keeps a real score... takes into account the str of the teams a guild plays..

cause this system of beating the hell out of weaker teams.. and getting points for avoiding the top teams is BS,,,

And you folks that love to brag about being 2nd... sooner or later your lucj is gonna run out and you will get a shot to prove all the talk your spitting out...

I myself.. Can't wait
08/02/19 15:40
Preach it! I agree with every word said here!
08/02/19 15:53
well said Brother.
08/02/19 16:38
I don't think it's broken. All guilds don't play the same amount of gc's over sixty days. You have to take that into account. I'd say it's pretty easy to imagine one guild playing an extra gc once a week or two weeks. So that's 3-6 over sixty days. We beat Brotherhood and Palace last time we played them. Tied Outsiders, I think that pretty much puts us where we are. #2 ranked guild.
08/02/19 16:55
Thou Mayest :

I don't think it's broken. All guilds don't play the same amount of gc's over sixty days. You have to take that into account. I'd say it's pretty easy to imagine one guild playing an extra gc once a week or two weeks. So that's 3-6 over sixty days. We beat Brotherhood and Palace last time we played them. Tied Outsiders, I think that pretty much puts us where we are. #2 ranked guild.

so come pl;ay us... and i just dont recall losing to you.. EVER.... was this maybe when i was down aforming the training guild.. I mean i checked with Mdog and the others and they dont seem to recall this either
but like I said...

I cant wait

08/02/19 17:05
I'm ready to settle this on the field...

08/02/19 17:41
For the record Mdog did say you may have won a match after i droped to the traing guild for a week and we lost bugs.. was a tough day or 2 ..

Just dont want you yto think we were denying if if it's true..

but well lets see how that come off next game...

And if you cant see that the ranking system is a mess.. your blind...

08/02/19 23:27
Everything is a mess in this game if you ask me...
09/02/19 00:16
To: The Bar

When is your GC up? if soon. I want to push the button at the same time.

09/02/19 00:32
they just ended against the Pimps... we just ended too...

good timing hit the button ....