Scouting Combine guild

28/10/16 23:12
Open invitation to the Scouting Combine. Best Guild to showcase your talents and get noticed by the elite guilds looking for active talent. I will start you off right, make sure you are doing what is needed to get noticed, and help you in your decisions if recruited. Look forward to helping you advance in the game!
29/10/16 07:54
Welcome and good luck
22/11/16 18:30
I was kicked by a right hand in this guild because I didn't say hi in the chat during a week that was really busy for me. I'm still confused why I was kicked. I sent health packs and asked for them often. Other than not talking for a week, I don't get the raw treatment I received while Hayden wasn't around. I tried rejoining the guild so I could discuss why I was kicked and the player kicked me 3 more times without letting me post a message.

Q
23/11/16 22:49
Q, I apologize for what happened. I had nothing to do with it, and by the time I found out, it was too late. I saw you just played me in a friendly. Nice to see you again,and your team looks good. The message system through the game stinks, so you can always send me an email. I am mlatch86@hotmail.com. let me know what you would like to do. Sorry this happened.
06/01/17 04:58
Hi, I'm Whalers, starting to get back into the game after taking some time off due to job change and relocation - will not be at full speed for 3-4 weeks but hanging out in the Scouting Combine. if you are active and like to light up the message board then come by and hang out, I can tell some good ol' day Dynasty stories or share some pointers (or get some - this game has changed since I was playing) - damn I'm sounding old... anyway door is open if you've been playing - 36K fans get's you in free of charge.