First Down Distance setting in stratgey is quirky

02/10/16 18:14
I have a folder that I wanted to temporarily "de-activate" so in the Settings I set Down to "1" and First down Distance to "2". In theory I should almost never be in a 1st and 2 situation, yet the play selections from this folder seem to always appear on first down. At least I'm presuming the settings are a combination of selectors rather than an either or type situation. If not, then that's probably a much needed improvement.

Also the distance should really be ranges rather than specific numbers to make it clearer what is being chosen. For example 0-2, 3-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16+ rather than the current 2,5,10,15,20.

Also, the help instructions should use the phrase "line of scrimmage" instead of "starting line". This edit applies to Touchdown distance as well.
02/10/16 20:58
Update: I now realize that in order to temporarily de-activate my playbook folder I can just unclick all of the plays in that folder and it will no longer show-up or be used in live matches. However, I've done further experimenting with combinations of settings and they do not all appear to be working as intended. For instance my short-yardage folder is set for 3rd Down with a distance of 5 yards and it definitely defaulted to that folder when I was in a 3rd and 12 yds to go situation.