aussie legends team cheating.

12/06/20 06:51
could you look into the team Navan please, they play way above the level that they are and the players that they have. thankyou.
12/06/20 07:06
Denzil Cross :

could you look into the team Navan please, they play way above the level that they are and the players that they have. thankyou.

I don't think he is cheating as his championship table suggests.
12/06/20 11:26
Denzil Cross :

What a sad post to make ridicule him/her for punching above level... you should be congratulating that team

Some teams are just naturally gifted at the game theres been a few teams over the years that light the game up, i for one applaud that

Poola
12/06/20 12:57
Ben Harris :

Denzil Cross :

What a sad post to make ridicule him/her for punching above level... you should be congratulating that team

Some teams are just naturally gifted at the game theres been a few teams over the years that light the game up, i for one applaud that

Poola

Agreed. I don't think Navan would have cheated to be in his current place. Denzil must be jealous.

@Denzil: I've checked Navan and there's no cheating going on. You must apologise to him for making a wrong accusation towards him.
15/06/20 10:59
I just checked Naval's schedule and I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Naval finished 5th in his champs last season, and everyone he's beaten in guild challenges this season are on a lower level than him.
15/06/20 14:34
Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

I just checked Naval's schedule and I have no idea what the OP is talking about. Naval finished 5th in his champs last season, and everyone he's beaten in guild challenges this season are on a lower level than him.

Last time I saw him he was 4th, so he dropped then. How can he be accused of cheating lmfao
16/08/20 10:35
‘Mommy, one of the little boys at school beat me at rugby today and that’s impossible because I am the bestest, so I told everyone he was a cheat’

‘Do you have anything to back that up Denzil?’

‘I don’t mommy but how can he beat me I’m the king of rugby and I’m 4 foot 5 and 3/4 tall’

‘Do you think maybe he had a better strategy than you Denzil?’

‘Mommy you know I haven’t learned big words like strategy yet, what does it mean?’

‘It means you should apologise for your false accusations and hope in the future he doesn’t kick your ass around the playground’

So whenever you’re ready Denzil, I’ll have my apology,

Navan
16/08/20 10:35
V
16/08/20 12:46
I guess guilds we have been beating aren’t so impressed with our cheating ways Nav. Probably shouldn’t beat them so badly.

On another note, to those new to the game or bored and want to mix it up a bit, come and join us in our guild, learn from us so called “cheaters” to better your team and strategy and beat teams higher levels then you, make them cry, whinge and complain for a bit of fun because ... well it’s just a bonus to winning.
18/08/20 20:06
Nice work Aussie Legends. Reminds me of the earlier levels when I was coming up, in the days before auto subs. We were often accused of using match bonus and cheating because a few of us were beating teams 10-15 levels higher than us in guild challenges at times. But in reality, we were making the best use of subs and to be frank, some of the guys were just not using good strategies. Fun times though! Seems like you guys have a good thing going, keep up the good work.