Mighty Blacks 1 ar MB slags

12/07/16 20:47
I have no idea who this sad people is, hes certainly not from our guild. As for claiming to be the best we have made no such claim. Its perhaps what you think us to be though
15/07/16 09:01
Birkinhead Park :

I have no idea who this sad people is, hes certainly not from our guild. As for claiming to be the best we have made no such claim. Its perhaps what you think us to be though

Sorry but your not regarded as the best, but I will be respectful and say among the best. Humility and respect goes along way
15/07/16 09:12
I am GILBERT!!
15/07/16 09:18
Mattyjjj :

Birkinhead Park :

Sorry but your not regarded as the best, but I will be respectful and say among the best. Humility and respect goes along way

We are probably amongst the best if not the best but i will go so far to say Top 5!! And BIRKINHEAD SAID AS FOR CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST!! Thats not a fact but it is a way in the right direction!!

Regards

GILBERT
15/07/16 09:22
Also I am saying we are not definitely the best but probably the best guild vs guild lineup you will see!!

20/07/16 08:43
Birkinhead Park :

Gilbo Baggins and Gillies crew. You should be ashamed!

LOL.
It's the same person.
He was an original Native.
20/07/16 22:00
SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

because they shit and cant win without MB, untouchables is another guild that uses MB

What game are you talking about? I cannot think of a challenge in the GvG where we would have needed to play MB for months. The problem we got is making sure people only pick up one win.
20/07/16 23:44
Tolgate is a good player in fairness, perhaps he should join Webb Ellis for one gvg.