Guild Ranking System by GVG wins

20/06/16 08:17
Will the top ten ranking system be ranked on the guild with the most GVG wins once we have played 20 or so matches instead of fans? Especially now we have a proper guild win count!

I think that would be a better system than the current one as the fans stop at 3.5 mil! Besides fans don't really indicate who is the number one guild as there is no skill in it

Also if a guild has had an easy road to get the wins they will be matched up accordingly by their win rate and then they should meet their match!
21/06/16 12:01
And Remove MB from GVG only and let the best guild win
22/06/16 15:48
Agree HBM. Match bonus should also be removed from GVG.
22/06/16 22:08
I like your suggestions HBM - both ranking and removing GvG to stop temptation to use it when the GvG starts going badly for teams.
23/06/16 03:44
Cheers Guys, Something needs to be done, this game is dying, there needs to be a lot of improvements.

I've always thought all along this game is set up for us to fail, especially with the losing fans after games so no team can stay at number 1, My earlier guild were lucky enough to be able to hold the top for afew months. But now with so many teams hitting full compacity I think they really do need to rank the game of guild wins

To make it fair MB would have to go in gvg.How much better would it be climbing the ranks by fair win ranking system instead of stadium upgrades.

23/06/16 03:46
I like your guys idea's about youth academies as well. Auction really needs a good clean out as well
24/06/16 02:30
I would really like to see this happen. Especially now all teams can play. Take mb out off GVG and may the best guild win,

Let's see a proper ranking system by wins, no fans.

Let's shut down these inactive guilds and make the active players find new homes

Penalties for guilds who don't playout there GVG games awell.

Keep mb in everything else, I don't care. But in gvg I think we should lose it completely.

Now all team can play GVG I also think upgrades are now need passed level 20. Now every team can play GVG money is coming faster and more team will hit max a lot earlier

24/06/16 02:33
I would really like to see this happen. Especially now all teams can play. Take mb out off GVG and may the best guild win,

Let's see a proper ranking system by wins, no fans.

Let's shut down these inactive guilds and make the active players find new homes

Penalties for guilds who don't playout there GVG games awell.

Keep mb in everything else, I don't care. But in gvg I think we should lose it completely.

Now all team can play GVG I also think upgrades are now need passed level 20. Now every team can play GVG money is coming faster and more teams will hit max a lot earlier

24/06/16 08:50
Building upgrade levels have been promised in next patch.... Timescale Unknown.
25/06/16 14:23
Taff - International Lions :

Building upgrade levels have been promised in next patch.... Timescale Unknown.

Good one Taff thanks for that