New Settings

22/08/18 17:51
M B is supposed to be removed so why is it still there?

20% more in shop may bring prices down slightly but no doubt there will still be a couple of items that there is less of to keep them up

Still no level 27 buildings

I never liked M B but admit I had been using it lately just for something to do with the money when every bank & building were going to get maxed out by the middle to late part of the season anyhow so now the money from stores & matches will just be useless by day 8
22/08/18 17:55
OOPS I forgot more GC's could be more fair will have to wait & see but looks to me like it wont work a top Guild could get a mid or even lower guild who hit lucky with opponents in the last few challenges.

The points will be handy but again more money that will just go down the pan
23/08/18 03:39
This game really had two cash sinks for players and that was MB and the SS. By eliminating one and reducing the other, they need to find an outlet for "finished" players to pump their cash into. Ultimately, this will drive the price of gear in the SS to even higher levels and everyone will just have a massive pile of "FU money" and no prospect of anything else to spend it on.
23/08/18 07:12
I am in the process of finishing my last build, so would have had extra money to spend.... low and behold "Captain "I've balls yet another update" Sweet Nitro strikes again...

What on earth are you up to now??

I can only assume you have another update in the pipeline to rectify this otherwise there really is no point carrying on if there is nothing to gain by accumulating all the money and messing around with the "motion" mechanics of the game just to make it an even MORE unpleasant experience!!

I am STILL getting teams that are at least 10 levels lower running faster than me and keeping up with my players when my team have a far superior rating/ranking etc

I KNOW what is going on, I work in marketing etc but to mess with the mechanics of the players who complain is company suicide, but I/we say stuff in the hope that would have made you see common sense and sort the problem out, like any other successful "brand" does...... Companies with GOOD customer service last the test of time as people forgive bad service when a company corrects any wrongs that they may have made. Do you REALLY think that we will be spending ANYMORE "REAL" money if you just continue to spit in our faces!! OF COURSE WE WONT!

If you don't sort it out, I can honestly say that I am on my last legs with this piece of ch*t game because that is all it is to me at the moment. I'll admit, it was fun but now it's just broken and pathetic and you are just brown nosing certain nations who are spending MORE money!! Well, I/we would spend more if the game was even and not so broken - FACT!

C'mon SN, stop embarrassing yourselves anymore and sort this out... seriously, can you not get "professional" coders/designers for this game? You must be making a mint! The least you can do is get staff who know what the **** they're doing ffs!

24/08/18 07:50
AFC Millwall :

I am in the process of finishing my last build, so would have had extra money to spend.... low and behold "Captain "I've balls yet another update" Sweet Nitro strikes again...

What on earth are you up to now??

I can only assume you have another update in the pipeline to rectify this otherwise there really is no point carrying on if there is nothing to gain by accumulating all the money and messing around with the "motion" mechanics of the game just to make it an even MORE unpleasant experience!!

I am STILL getting teams that are at least 10 levels lower running faster than me and keeping up with my players when my team have a far superior rating/ranking etc

I KNOW what is going on, I work in marketing etc but to mess with the mechanics of the players who complain is company suicide, but I/we say stuff in the hope that would have made you see common sense and sort the problem out, like any other successful "brand" does...... Companies with GOOD customer service last the test of time as people forgive bad service when a company corrects any wrongs that they may have made. Do you REALLY think that we will be spending ANYMORE "REAL" money if you just continue to spit in our faces!! OF COURSE WE WONT!

If you don't sort it out, I can honestly say that I am on my last legs with this piece of ch*t game because that is all it is to me at the moment. I'll admit, it was fun but now it's just broken and pathetic and you are just brown nosing certain nations who are spending MORE money!! Well, I/we would spend more if the game was even and not so broken - FACT!

C'mon SN, stop embarrassing yourselves anymore and sort this out... seriously, can you not get "professional" coders/designers for this game? You must be making a mint! The least you can do is get staff who know what the **** they're doing ffs!

Amen