50 gold balls on a big tournament??!! SERIOUSLY??!!

19/05/18 16:46
we have a manchester united but I think you mean a different guy as the one we have is only level 33 shaun but thanks for the heads up
20/05/18 17:08
You have a second one He is now experienced so maybe this time he wont be such a prat
21/05/18 03:21
he's now doing well tho but that was disrespect move from him at your guild thats what i admit
21/05/18 03:22
John Millwall :

Even if it was just 1 GB I'd still think twice about it.... but 50!!! Especially the way SN soft soap certain nations with preferential treatment .... I see it as SN telling me to "get stuffed"!

Fine, just won't go into it... no biggie.

but yea even if it was 1 yea better think about it, although you can get 2+ gb profit if u pass some stages but if u lose or if ur a weak guy then yes that an embarrassing loss but 50 gb is a total no for sure
21/05/18 11:42
He put a message on chat just said

Put me in the G C & give me rank

He then asked for heals & 6 mins later quit obviously thinks we are on here 24/7 & can dictate

As I said you are welcome to a Wayne Kerr like that we don't want him back
21/05/18 12:32
@ShaunC ; He sounds like a prima donna princess... he must play for chelski.... wouldn't last 2 minutes in our guild lol
21/05/18 22:35
yeah he did same thing to us Shaun in world elite wrote I need to be on GC. I tried to put him on but wasn't possible his 48 hadn't expired yet so i expect him to have left tommorow we'll see but yeah he won't last long if he tries bullying his way into GC's and being pushy about it just cos he has a big team had a member like that in an old guild of mine captian sam on the rugby version of this game he demanded to be RH in 48 hrs of been in the team fair to say he didn't last long and neither will anyone who tries to be a dictator. I'm all all for suggestions but nobody is calling the shots above the leader and Rh's.
22/05/18 04:09
However tho he still didn’t leave. The 48 hour rule has definitely expired by next gc so he’ll stop moaning and he’ll automatically get in gc by fan base yea I’ll tell him not to talk to the guild like that
22/05/18 20:28
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

However tho he still didn’t leave. The 48 hour rule has definitely expired by next gc so he’ll stop moaning and he’ll automatically get in gc by fan base yea I’ll tell him not to talk to the guild like that

Let him know he will now be known in our Guild as Wayne Kerr & if he ever tries to return & we suss out its him he will be instantly kicked out again
23/05/18 04:49
Yes ok sure will tell him that. I think tho he will just stay where he is but atm didn't see more demandments but i will still watch him.