Modérator recruitment

25/02/19 19:03
Hire some freaken people that give a shit what your people are seeing maybe?

the stock BS answers are getting old....

you put in a ticket... Maybe you get a auto reply copy and paste answer... Norm you get told this is how it's supposed to work.. when well we have been playing this game for longer then some of your devs have been breaking it...

If I get 1 more reply from a mod that has no idea what he is talking about it may drive me insane

when we tell you that KOS have tripled it's because thats what we see
When we Tell you that def is useless.. it's because thats what we see
when we tell you that 48 hours is too damm long to wait for a gc thats cause it is..

Maybe you can hire someone that can see things from the players eyes...
or that cares at all for that matter..

your chasing people out of the game that loves your game... because your support don't seem to care,,,
05/03/19 19:45
I'm almost wondering if that is the point here (to kill the game without "forcing" people to quit). smh.
10/03/19 22:12
lol when you have free loaders that scam who tf is going to spend money they have busted ,and sweated to work for see free loaders are the problem with all facebook games,the developers will eventually say f it...kinda like the upgrades the break away is gone,,,the spender perk is gone so explain to me with people who speak friendly like randy..his address is fake and he is a piece of garbage so randy young ,,,,,you explain to me why people should spend money on the game...please do,,,you have guys like glen putting videos on you tube how to beat people who pay the bills for sweet nitro.yet its all good i for 1 feel cheated.....and all the bs about the french spending money is a lie....so stop lying quote me hate me i do not care ...the same people who have ruined sns other games employees are doing it again.good day slurp slurp randy
10/03/19 23:30
Lol, not entirely sure I understand everything in that post But was entertaining.
10/03/19 23:34
If that is Don, never mind
11/03/19 00:47
To quote Barabara Bush....
"Say No To Drugs"

... Z ...
11/03/19 00:51
pigskin :

lol when you have free loaders that scam who tf is going to spend money they have busted ,and sweated to work for see free loaders are the problem with all facebook games,the developers will eventually say f it...kinda like the upgrades the break away is gone,,,the spender perk is gone so explain to me with people who speak friendly like randy..his address is fake and he is a piece of garbage so randy young ,,,,,you explain to me why people should spend money on the game...please do,,,you have guys like glen putting videos on you tube how to beat people who pay the bills for sweet nitro.yet its all good i for 1 feel cheated.....and all the bs about the french spending money is a lie....so stop lying quote me hate me i do not care ...the same people who have ruined sns other games employees are doing it again.good day slurp slurp randy

um have you ever watched glens vid? I dare you try the plays lol

I don't care what people spend $ on....

What address is fake? my fb address? my real address..? the address I bang your mom at?

cause the UPS driver seems to find me just fine...the mailman...I dont do your mom here.. she scares the dog..

I have no idea who you are, wth you want and why you are trying to follow me around Facebook.... I mean if you want me to sign something just let me know.. I could send you a pic you can make it into a fat head and give it too your mom for mothers day..

Have you ever stopped to think how much trouble you go through to track people down you dont even know... Over a bad football sim? and you think everyone else has a problem...

Any time you feel like loading up one of Glens plays ... and whooping my arse.. just bring it...

I do the best I can to counter that um counter play he likes so much...

In the mean time get some help bro.. Oh and tell your momma I said hi!!

11/03/19 02:36
sniff, sniff, sniff. i smell don's mothers pussy....don, please close your mouth when you eat you inbred piece of shit.
11/03/19 13:28
pigskin :

Translation = My teams suck and it's everyone else's fault
27/03/19 01:25
Zεkε :

pigskin :

Translation = My teams suck and it's everyone else's fault

Hahahahahahaha