cheats

17/06/20 11:10
YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

let's say I'm crazy but I found the second team;he changed guild
he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons

What have they been banned for?

Me for sending naughty photos to the support.
inappropriate content.

Banned.

Have u hacked my phone Nico? Only nudes of me would get someone banned lol
17/06/20 11:10
YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

he left for OMEGA : it's Aviron Bayonnais .they have soiled your guild but it does not bother you, I hate cheaters and fraudsters.now stop giving moral lessons

inappropriate content.

Banned.

17/06/20 11:38
I wonder if he sent Barry to customer support? That's a career-ender if ever there was one
17/06/20 14:49
guest_1470257561147 :

teams are still banned!
and guess which guild? the damages !! I know there is Kida and another but I don't know who. nice recruiting

It's fascinating to see how silent you are today on this matter. Could it be that the other shoe has dropped already??
17/06/20 20:37
Crusaders RM :

YakitoriX :

guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

inappropriate content.

Banned.

Ffs how you know it ?

Yes i see the point now

17/06/20 20:41
guest_1470257561148 :

guest_1470257561147 :

teams are still banned!
and guess which guild? the damages !! I know there is Kida and another but I don't know who. nice recruiting

It's fascinating to see how silent you are today on this matter. Could it be that the other shoe has dropped already??

Personnally it’s fascinating to see the sun still shining there since days and days. Could it be possible the rain come one day for our gardens you think ?

Good evening

19/06/20 12:31
The other shoe has finally dropped! The real cheats of the game have finally been exposed! It has taken years but finally, they fucked themselves in the end. Enjoy your holiday La Cag

Anyone who has ever paid over the odds for your player in the auction/recruitment house in the last 2 to 3 years because La Cag bid you up with stolen RP, your day of justice has arrived

Perhaps we can all just get back to simply enjoying the game now and competing on a normal level
19/06/20 15:44
guest_1470257561148 :

The other shoe has finally dropped! The real cheats of the game have finally been exposed! It has taken years but finally, they fucked themselves in the end. Enjoy your holiday La Cag

Anyone who has ever paid over the odds for your player in the auction/recruitment house in the last 2 to 3 years because La Cag bid you up with stolen RP, your day of justice has arrived

Perhaps we can all just get back to simply enjoying the game now and competing on a normal level

Good afternoon Guest.
Is this rumours you've heard like Micky?
19/06/20 18:36
guest_1470257561148 :

Both guilds have cheaters