Rhinos

25/06/18 13:05
Match fixing in championship by three French sides level 68
French sides Le Noumorsan, Autorive and R.C. Toulon Vendome are involved in playing loosing strategy tactics against each other to enhance their own position in the championship and thereby put other teams in a disadvantaged position. They should penalised by banning, suspension or or penalised in this championship
25/06/18 15:24
Turn them in to the French authorities and petition to reinstate guillotine punishment?
25/06/18 21:40
String em up how dare someone use strategies and tactics in a game to try and win
27/06/18 10:53
Is it a joke ???
If you claim a bannishment for all those who are helping friends, or helping themselves, by using the many possibilities the game can afford, i'm afraid that you will rapidly play alone...!!!
Le Normousain
(Next time, I let you win, i understand your sadness as you pay for that !)
27/06/18 11:01
I understand better your disapointment...you are just arriving at the last levels !
You have still many many things to discover
27/06/18 11:01
I understand better your disapointment...you are just arriving at the last levels !
You have still many many things to discover
27/06/18 11:56

27/06/18 12:03
I know it's a legitimate tactic, but it doesn't sit well with me, i freely admit that members of our guild have thrown the odd game at the end of the season to help a team mate secure promo when they're safe (doesn't happen often), but fixing every match that you are able to in a league from the start just seems, lasy, for lack of a better word. It's more about how many mates you have than strats and I can see why it frustrates people.
I want to know what nitro are going to do when a champ ends with EVERYONE on 26 points and 0 ga because everyone has fixed every game? That's my thoughts anyway.
27/06/18 12:31
I agree with you...and just accept one or two fixed match per season with friends !
And it's why i never play(ed) my game at the last level, too many arrangements most of the time according to me, all nationalities together. So, last level is a season to play with my youngers players, to improve them. It will be the case very Soon.
However, i don't put the blame on those doing that, asking for bannishment or punishment, i just deal with it !!!
It's a game, just a game...
27/06/18 13:48
Normousain :

Is it a joke ???
If you claim a bannishment for all those who are helping friends, or helping themselves, by using the many possibilities the game can afford, i'm afraid that you will rapidly play alone...!!!
Le Normousain
(Next time, I let you win, i understand your sadness as you pay for that !)

I don't know how to make it any more obvious that it's a joke. Of course I don't think anyone should have their head cut off for playing a game. That would be like playing a rugby manager game and expecting there to be only 100% realistic aspects of real life rugby, just silliness