TerraNova is Recruiting

29/05/17 23:40
I have no issue with mb and only occasionally use it in a gc against stronger teams and guilds to get a win and in tournaments against a couple of teams who always use it against me if i really want the win . So not very often as i need the money for building normally. MB is part of the game and a strategy that people use it actually doesnt worry me i tip my hat to them cos its a part of the game that we can all use. But i also get where u guys are coming from it would be good if we had no mb but its here and its not going away just yet

Also goodluck on your search sharks hope u find some good teams
30/05/17 06:38
It is a part of the game, but in our opinion offers an unfair advantage to only one side which makes it unsportsmanlike to use it. MB can only be used by the challenging team and has no effect for the defending team - support have confirmed this.

In the name of sportsmanship then, we don't use MB in GVG. We believe the best team must win - that is, the team with the best trained players and most effective strategy, not the team most willing to slide the bar across to the right. Anybody can do that.

If the opposition has a stronger team, then so be it... we will meet the challenge without MB and if we lose we will keep working hard and improving. We respect our opposition.

Having said all this, if it is super obvious that our opposition has been using MB against us to get wins in a GVG and we need 1 win to win or draw the GVG... who knows
30/05/17 06:38
Thank you I Need Socks