challenge opponents with less teams.

20/02/18 01:09
Last 3 challenges we have had guild opponents with 10,12,12 teams.
We have 22 teams, becomes frustrating that teams are missing so often.

Have any other guilds had this situation as often as us lately ?
We rotate teams a bit, but guilds still need strong teams in to have chance to win.
Is this a new cheating nation guild tactic/set up with sweet cheat nitro ?

Why do guilds with 20 or more teams have to pander to smaller bloody Irani guilds. .......Liverpool65.
20/02/18 09:37
we have a 25 man team in my second home rebels and last two gc we've had teams with only 11 players so have ended up wih 3 members having not had a gc in the last 2 gc's as could only rotate and put a max of 22 players out over the two gc's so some of my lot not played a gc in ages one we currently got slightly better but still 7 of us won't be able to play . GC seem massively uneven as well our highest player is level 51 and they have two level 44 we have several well over 40. I've been putting out lesser teams on smaller GC just to make it a contest + some did ask to play as I ask my members to confirm when it's a small GC i get them to write on the guild chat so I know who wants to play
23/02/18 23:40
We just had the same 23 teams v 12 teams amazingly they still failed to wipe us out though but yes it was against cheating nation