WTF?!

19/11/18 23:40
I had an unfortunate leave of absence and when I got back, live chat is gone. Now the only way to call Don a douche bag is through here. Don the douche, go fuck yourself and bother someone else or I'll unleash my mom LOL Only one I know crazier than you.
20/11/18 02:24
Bucs1 and fisher and whatever Ebonically spelled retarded names your have alts for..... you will die suffocating on a dogs dick and when I find your corpse, I will savagely skull fuck your eye socket and piss on the shriveled thing you call a brain. Keep an eye over your shoulder you waste of life, I pray for your children.... which means nothing cause I'm agnostic. You have been dying for two years, fucking do it already, this world will be a better place for it. Hope your kids follow your lead douche bag. I have been nothing but civil towards you even after wanting me dead. Gloves are off you fucking piece of shit and waste of air. Maybe I can find your mom and shove it in her eye socket too! Don, Tom, Harrison, enjoy fucking your daughter/sister!!! Murder4life is a loozer too Hahhahaahahaa
21/11/18 01:39
I pray for your children.... which means nothing cause I'm agnostic.

sorry but best line ever!

24/11/18 05:11
AWESOME! A Don the Douchebag Fag thread! You know how to get Don, his brother and his son all on the same bar stool? Turn it upside down. Their family tree is a telephone pole...no branches. You know how Don got circumcised? Someone kicked his sistermother in the jaw. When Don makes a donation to the sperm bank he spits in a cup. Don wears a tramp stamp that bears his father's name.
27/11/18 00:27
Buahahhahahahaahaa!
27/11/18 08:08
Bucs1 and fisher joined us for a very short while in outsiders and tried causing all kinds of problems. Warning to all Guild that have a good thing going dont invite them in.
27/11/18 14:03
Thanks for the heads up!
28/11/18 00:06
Iced #24 :

Bucs1 and fisher joined us for a very short while in outsiders and tried causing all kinds of problems. Warning to all Guild that have a good thing going dont invite them in.

I predicted that douche would cause problems in Outsiders. You guys have something good going and the last thing you need is some cancer screwing things up. Keep up the great work!!
30/11/18 19:08
HAHAHA!!! How did I miss this? Jamison, you kill me! Now his ego is going to get really big, unlike his penis, as he has his own thread.
I hate you Don.
LOL, that needs to be my new signature. And Iced, i agree with Zeke. You guys have a great guild. Always more fun with more competition, though I am pretty much retired these days, but still love to hear from all you great guys.

Except you Don.

I hate you.

YES!!! That feels so good to say!
02/12/18 05:23
Lol. Bull in the ring for him I say!