Minimum 20 member Guild Challenges Participation

08/08/18 09:09
Targaryen Dragons :

Guest FK4GBY :

[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]
Well all I know since min 20 players our guild has totally broken up..... And now left with 9 players..... Thanks to the stupid min 20 players.....

Agreed. Our guild also fell apart due to no games because of new rule. Had 22. Kicked 2 for not being active and two more left. Never recovered after that. Could not play play guild games after that and more left. Now Left with 9 players. More join but then leave again for the same reason. It looks like the half-wit that made this rule change did not think it through.

If you dropped from 22 to 9 I would say you had more problems in your guild than just this

No problems other than some loafers. The rest left cause we could not play gc games. Of The 9 that are left, 6 seemingly have stopped playing completly by the look of things. 3 remain active. This move by the game was a major blunder. I am quitting also.
08/08/18 09:11
Targaryen Dragons :

Guest FK4GBY :

[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]
Well all I know since min 20 players our guild has totally broken up..... And now left with 9 players..... Thanks to the stupid min 20 players.....

Agreed. Our guild also fell apart due to no games because of new rule. Had 22. Kicked 2 for not being active and two more left. Never recovered after that. Could not play play guild games after that and more left. Now Left with 9 players. More join but then leave again for the same reason. It looks like the half-wit that made this rule change did not think it through.

If you dropped from 22 to 9 I would say you had more problems in your guild than just this

No problems other than some loafers. The rest left cause we could not play gc games. Of The 9 that are left, 6 seemingly have stopped playing completly by the look of things. 3 remain active. This move by the game was a major blunder. I am quitting also.
08/08/18 10:46
Come on guys it's not hard. We opened a 2nd guild and fill it in 20 hours. So we opened a third and half filled that in first 10
09/08/18 06:35
Guest FK4GBY :

Targaryen Dragons :

Guest FK4GBY :

[quote="Guest 17AE2T"]

How long did they wait before quitting? Finding 2 players isn't that hard, your leadership should have been more proactive in finding replacements
20/08/18 20:38
Hi All....reading you comments....I have a suggestion why not two category guilds 10 members and a twenty member that way you satisfy both sets....Start of with 10 upgrade to 20 when the guild preachers 20+.....similarly if you have 20+ and you lose players so that you fall below the twenty MARK you just downgrade..... perhaps incorporate a 3rd group for 15 members