27/02/17 22:08
Carshalton Colts :

I need new socks :

Coach qBaLL :

I need new socks :

Carshalton Colts :

I need new socks :

Just curious as to how many people have won

If curious then just click on their match ball on screen and look at their stats. All info is there.

Yeah i know but i dont want to click on everyone lol im lazy and my socks smell

Now we know why they smell....

So how is your tournament record smelly one?

25 wins so ok for a level 20 so just wondering what the top teams are like

Opens up a whole new debate on what is a 'top' team but........ think you will find thàt many top level teams will have relatively fewer tourney wins than some of the lower level teams ......... and .... visa versa.

Yeah with the use of mb being more in top levels due to it being about the only thing you guys can spend your cash on the harder it gets too win therefore as others have said its less likely teams play in tournaments if they dont want to use mb
27/02/17 22:47
The SA team Die Dup from SPRINGBOK ARMY has 96 wins, thats the most I have ever seen.
27/02/17 23:17
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

The SA team Die Dup from SPRINGBOK ARMY has 96 wins, thats the most I have ever seen.

Wow thats heaps
28/02/17 20:57
I only have 15 but stopped playing them when the fan gain and loose was ridiculous just started them again for mb free earnings and finding im getting to finals offline alot and im lvl37 so picking up golden balls too so win win for me at the mo
28/02/17 22:10
Kilmarnock RFC :

I only have 15 but stopped playing them when the fan gain and loose was ridiculous just started them again for mb free earnings and finding im getting to finals offline alot and im lvl37 so picking up golden balls too so win win for me at the mo

Nice
01/03/17 00:55
I was surprised when I looked that I was on 33, but haven't won one in 10 seasons, good for revenue gathering though.
01/03/17 05:21
Surf Parade 1st 15 :

I was surprised when I looked that I was on 33, but haven't won one in 10 seasons, good for revenue gathering though.

Yeah i like them for the training points