I've been robbed

15/01/19 10:29
Hi

In order to keep earning I had put a bid of 600,000,000 on a 3* bandage the auction is due to end in 94 hours I just went onto it to lower the bid & use some for something else & the bid is now at 2 so 599,999,998 has just gone what the hell are they playing at.

I have put in a ticket telling them but no doubt it will take a week to get a reply of can I please give more details. No doubt that has just screwed me for the season thanks a lot Cheat Nitro
16/01/19 02:47
Oh great... Now you're robbed.... Ashley ain't alone

Edit: Wait, in 94 HOURS???? Never seen that!
16/01/19 08:33
Gregory K. Ishii :

Oh great... Now you're robbed.... Ashley ain't alone

Edit: Wait, in 94 HOURS???? Never seen that!

Hit the 3* & select each item separately then scroll right to the bottom some are over 100 hours ie I have Training cone currently @ 113 hours 40 mins
16/01/19 08:40
As I was typing up came a reply it is as follows..

Support
Good day,

After checking your account, you have not lost any money.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

Sent them an instant reply saying

Rubbish it has just gone It was well over 700 million at the end of last season I have spent nothing like that

I cant remember exactly how much it was but was certainly closer to 800 million than 700 million
16/01/19 23:21
hahahaha shuan well the robbing cunts couldn't take it that I was quite possibly the richest man in the game about 3 months ago I had 1.9 billion I put all that money on a level 1 Item I won the bid which cam back for $1 so I should of got back pretty much all my cash instead what happened I was given back 175million . I sent a ticket like you they basically blamed me and said I spent the money to which yes I did but it didn't end up costing me 1.9billion that so I should of got my money back and been allowed to add to it but cheat nitro decided Ill stop you outbidding us i'll just reset your money i've never bothered since trying to rebuild that sort of money it took me a long time and they robbed me too shaun disgusting but I don't care got all the upgrades and works both ways they don't give me my money I wont purchase from sports shop so they wasted there time developing the sports shop lol cos they wont see a penny from me.
17/01/19 12:12
What bullshit... *Checked account* *You haven't lost any money* wtf service clearly corrupt.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Oh yea Shaun i can see some items over 30-50 hours, i thought wtf were you on about lmao, my apologies
17/01/19 16:51
Gregory K. Ishii :

What bullshit... *Checked account* *You haven't lost any money* wtf service clearly corrupt.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Oh yea Shaun i can see some items over 30-50 hours, i thought wtf were you on about lmao, my apologies

Not problem if you are not looking to bury money away for days then you are never going to scroll down that far to see how long you can bury it for also when it gets close you just move it to another with longer before the auction ends & you will almost certainly have whatever you left on outbid. I did once end up paying 29,000,000 for a 1* a couple of days before the end of the season but that's a chance you take just hope somebody else does not pick the same thing & try also burying millions on it or one of you is going to get stuffed.
17/01/19 18:36
ShaunC :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Not problem if you are not looking to bury money away for days then you are never going to scroll down that far to see how long you can bury it for also when it gets close you just move it to another with longer before the auction ends & you will almost certainly have whatever you left on outbid. I did once end up paying 29,000,000 for a 1* a couple of days before the end of the season but that's a chance you take just hope somebody else does not pick the same thing & try also burying millions on it or one of you is going to get stuffed.

What i’d do is to just bid on the closest item that has the least amount to 0 that’s be little risk. Besides i now have 410+ million lol so I haven’t been robbed just yet thk lord
18/01/19 00:43
Gregory K. Ishii :

ShaunC :

Gregory K. Ishii :

What i’d do is to just bid on the closest item that has the least amount to 0 that’s be little risk. Besides i now have 410+ million lol so I haven’t been robbed just yet thk lord

Thats what I do but you can never be sure somebody else may still come along later & put a bid on it. If I lost it that way then fair enough I gambled & lost I would be annoyed but I could live with it
18/01/19 11:44
I'm not sure of the exact amount still but approx 615,000,000 Just gone back into my bank

Seems sometimes if you get the right one they do try after all