This game is a big stupid joke!

18/06/16 03:02
Now that the Iranian teams has spread their brand of stupid football by having 10 strikers, I wonder when you guys will wake up and do something about these stupid teams? And for goodness sake, how many goals will my goalkeeper keep scoring directly from his goal posts to the other; or just stand there in his goal drinking coffee instead of trying to stop shots?

Can you not create an offside trap and fix the goalkeeping problem? Is it too difficult for you guys to configure this simple game?

Many good players have stopped playing this game.....and are you not concerned at all? It is befuddling and mind-bogglingly amazing how you guys are letting this game die, Sublinet!
18/06/16 08:23
I FULLY AGREE.. I AM WRITING MY COMMENT IN CAPS LOCK AS IT SEEMS TO UPSET THE POWERS THAT BE.. COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE ABOUT THESE PROBLEMS FOR AGES BUT I THINK ITS COME TO THE POINT WHERE IVE REALISED THE MODERATORS ARE THICK AS SHIT AND PROBABLY DONT KNOW THE OFFSIDE RULE.. I BET IN THERE MINDS THERE IS NO PROBLEMS AT ALL
18/06/16 10:19
wHaT's OfFsIdE?
18/06/16 12:11
Hello,

First of all thank you to remain respectful
Currently, corrections are being studied.
18/06/16 13:08
Not just corrections you should penalize the teams that play 8 or 10 strikers. i mean this is a football game and I've never seen a team play 8 strikers and win 9-0. But maybe this is a new sport cos i dont accept its FOOTBALL champions.
18/06/16 14:31
I got a 2-0-8 fomation ive called it the 'iranian'
18/06/16 14:32
When you say studied does this mean you are gonna watch a football match?
18/06/16 16:29
the super goalkeepers dominate the world
18/06/16 22:02
y0ky :

the super goalkeepers dominate the world

The best way to play this game is to buy only goalkeepers from the Auction House and have only super keepers in the team! lol
19/06/16 05:13