complaint

11/01/16 10:10
im gettng really upset because lower average teams is beating me. i dont know what the problem is, but im struggling to win a game in my league. i play friendly matche and i win all the time but when i play league i lose to the same team i beat. my team is way stronger than the other teams and they are still beating me, and im getting real sick and tired of this. the game should be fair. i win all friendly but cant even take a shot in league games. whats up with that. its bullshit.
15/01/16 14:40
It comes certainly from your strategy, to you to try others, to this end makes friendly matches. Otherwise joined me in my guild, I would help you to see clearly there more
22/02/16 22:36
27/02/16 01:22
Clive until recently lower teams have had a 30% point gain with having 3 full strat buildings....sanctions have brought that down to 22.5% even though they dont now have a full stadium....lots of bugs have caused this ....strategy can be worked on. Match bonuses also play a part ...lesser teams may use this to improve chances of beating you.

regards
Mick